Prague, 28-29 September 2020
The Ready2Scale event will be organised as part of the Innovation Week Czech Republic 2020 – a major technology event organised by the European Leadership & Academic Institute (ELAI). It will take place at one of the top high-tech event locations – Forum Karlin in Prague, Czech Republic at Namesti Kinskych 6 / Prague 5.
Due to the Corona situation, on-line participation via ZOOM will be also possible.
The main activity will take place on 29 September in the afternoon on the main stage of The Innovation Week Czech Republic event. The aim of the event is to acquaint companies, cities and the general public with the latest world trends in the field of innovation and modern technologies and to promote Czech innovations and inventions.
EIT UM will have dedicated block from 16:00 to 19:00 for a key-note, panel debate and start-up teams introduction (3 minute pitches).
Next to the stage programme, there will be an EIT Urban Mobility stand where participants may find information about EIT Urban Mobility and start-ups in the Scale-up Hub programme. Examples of team product may be presented at the stand as well.
All teams will have access to the main Innovation Week events.
Get together and Preparatory meeting will take place in the late afternoonof the 28 September at PowerHUB’s premises to prepare teams for the main event.
Common brochure introducing EIT Urban Mobility, Scale-up Hub programme and all start-ups will be prepared and distributed during the event.
Event Agenda Draft
29 September, 2020 – DAY 1
- 15:45 – 16:00: EIT Urban Mobility welcome key-note, Traian Urban (Head of EIT Urban Mobility Hub East)
- 16:00 – 17:00: Introduction of best European Urban Mobility start-ups (1/2)
- 17:00 – 17:20: Coffee break
- 17:20 – 18:00: Panel debate: “Challenges for urban mobility in the post-covid period”, Vit Soupal – Moderator, Traian Urban – EIT Urban Mobility, EU City representative, Industry representative
- 18:00 – 19:00: Introduction of best European Urban Mobility start-ups (2/2)
28 September, 2020 – DAY 0
- 17:00 – 19:00: Get together preparatory meeting Pitching Dry-run
- 20:00 – 22:00: Informal dinner