We are proud of the success of the very first edition of the EIT EdTech Conference, an EIT Community event organised by EIT Urban Mobility last 23 January at The EGG Brussels.
The event gathered more than a hundred high-level European representatives from education and innovation communities, including Higher Education Institutions, EdTech companies, and representatives of EU Institutions and national governments to discuss the current state of EdTech in Europe, explore the existing challenges it faces, as well as the opportunities to boost cooperation and support Europe in becoming a global frontrunner in EdTech.
Key highlights from the EIT EdTech Conference 2024
- Noteworthy keynote speakers, moderators, and panellists: An outstanding line-up delivered thought-provoking insights, sparking meaningful discussions on the challenges and innovation in European Education to build a better future for EdTech, unlocking its power in the digital age.
- Interactive Workshops: Participants had the opportunity to engage in hands-on workshops to discuss the past, present, and future of EdTech. The last workshop of the day consisted of a participatory space for participants to put in common what concrete ideas they believe are key to move the EU EdTech agenda forward.
- Networking Success: Attendees made valuable connections that have the potential to foster collaboration and future partnerships, working towards concrete outcomes.
Explore Further: In-depth insights and resources
Delve into additional details about the EIT EdTech Conference 2024:
- Check out the Press Release about the day.
- Do not miss the opinion piece written by Martin Vendel, EIT Urban Mobility Academy Director, at Science Business: What are your thoughts on the future of EdTech in Europe?
- The photos taken during the event are available here.
The EIT EdTech Conference 2024 has been the first spark to ignite an EU vision for EdTech. We look forward to seeing you at the EIT EdTech 2025 conference!