About the Prize
The Deep Tech Talent Training Prize celebrates the best-in-class organisations committed to upskilling, diversifying training partnerships and building inclusive training offerings in deep tech. The Deep Tech Talent Training prize aims to celebrate and reward organisations including training providers, universities, and industry partners for their exceptional contributions in tackling deep tech training challenges.
We encourage applications from a range of backgrounds and organisations. To be eligible for the prizes, applicants must meet the Deep Tech Talent Initiative pledger criteria and have successfully completed the pledge registration and quality check of the training.
Entry categories include:
- Partner Training: This celebrates the training providers that have come together to develop robust and comprehensive courses that complement one another supporting our goal of upskilling 1 million learners in deep tech. Entering as a partnership allows all partners to become part of our Pledger community. Entries to this category must be made up of a minimum of two entries. Read here to find out more.
- Targeted Training: This category is for individual training providers who have demonstrated excellence in a specific, targeted approach to address challenges in Deep Tech training. The target approach may address targeted audiences that are often underrepresented in Deep Tech fields(e.g., women, disadvantaged background, individuals re-entering the job market, etc.) or may address an immediate market or training need that is underdeveloped.
For more details on the eligibility criteria and how to apply, please check the Deep Tech Talent Initiative website.
- To have the chance to collect Prize funds up to up to a maximum of 60,000 EUR per entity.
- An opportunity to celebrate your excellence and be recognised as a leaderin the field of deep tech training in the EU.
- Entrants will be benefit by becoming part of the EIT Deep Tech Talent Pledger community with access to larger, Europe-wide exclusive events, and numerous networking opportunities with leaders in deep tech.
- Prize winners will get their hard work recognised and their training offer will get a quality seal by the EIT Deep Tech Talent Initiative.
One application per category – for evaluation and Prize criteria, please see www.eitdeeptechtalent.eu/calls-and-opportunities/training-prize
Deadline: 31 October 2023, 17hr CET