A diverse, well-functioning and dynamic ecosystem is crucial for start-up growth. Such environment of inter-dependent actors is characterised by, and dependent on, access to market, industry leaders, support organizations, talent, knowledge, and capital. In EIT Urban Mobility we believe that to best fulfil our mission of supporting European start-ups, we must also engage, collaborate, and support leading local start-up-ecosystems, acting as change agents to facilitate and promote start-ups growth.
Via this request of proposal, we are looking for a tenderer located in Paris to provide services which align with our main lines of activity (hereinafter: “Ecosystem Agent” or: “Agent”) for the purpose of increasing and establishing EIT Urban Mobility’s outreach in France, to provide supporting services to French mobility start-ups, and to EIT Urban Mobility’s European equity portfolio start-ups interested in the French market.
The expertise of the bidders should demonstrate the following:
- Strong network within the French start-up ecosystem, high-quality connections to important players in the start-up community and to private and institutional investors, as well as to local and global industry leaders, government innovation agencies, etc.
- High-quality, experience-based knowledge of the mobility industry in France, also with regards to regulation, trends, and market leaders, as well as knowledge of the global mobility start-up ecosystem, current technologies, and trends.
- Proven experience in supporting mobility start-ups for the past 5 years.
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality knowledge and training, mentoring and/or coaching programmes to early- stage companies, in the past 5 years.
- Proven experience in successfully scouting and selecting high-quality teams to accelerators, investments, and other training programmes, for the past 5 years.
- Located in a central start-up working space in Paris, less than 20km radius from Paris center, easily accessible by public transport.
- Experience in organizing networking events the start-up ecosystem.
- Led by a professional team of experts, out of which two are with at least 7 years of personal experience in the start-up ecosystem, including direct experience in scouting, accelerating, and investing in start-ups.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals
Deadline for submissions: 20 May 2022 at 16:00 Central European Time.