By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is aiming to a appoint an expertise on procurement for 2022.
The expertise should cover the following:
• Update and extension of the temporary procurement manual and templates if necessary – estimated 50 hours
• Monthly procurement helpdesk – minimum 50 expert hours/month (depends on the intensity of the monthly activity)
• Specialised procurement pre-audit activities and targeted procurement assistance prior/during and ex-post of audits – minimum 250 expert hours (depends on the amount and depth of the requested documentation)
• Carrying out entire procurement management for EIT Urban Mobility – if requested (working hours based on the exact type of procedure and complexity)
• Any other procurement related assistance requested.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals
Deadline for submissions: 7 December 2021 at 16:00 Central European Time.