EIT Urban Mobility wishes to appoint external trainer to train EIT Urban mobility employees and leaders on several skills, including leadership skills, Communication skills and managing meetings. The trainer would
also occasionally provide individual coaching for members of the leadership team.
The subject of the agreement is to deliver several ONLINE trainings and workshops and individual coaching throughout the year.
Important elements and requirements we are looking for:
- More than 10 years’ experience as trainer
- Experience in delivering online trainings, using digital tools
- Experience in moderating trainings with participants from different backgrounds (coming from different countries, globally, European spread, from different professional backgrounds: industry, academia, cities, EU representatives
- Be able to express him/herself fluently in English
- Be able to use the right tone of voice depending on the audience
- Be able to engage everyone in the training
- Be able to keeps things on track in terms of time, tone, and topic
- Be able to adapt the content of the training to our needs
- Experience in using Microsoft Teams, managing Microsoft Teams breakout sessions and other digital tools that would enable the virtual session to be as interactive as possible
The intended start date for this framework agreement is, at the latest, March 2021.
All information, including specific tasks and trainings to be delivered, can be found in the Request for Proposals document below:
Deadline for submissions: 2 March 2021 at 16:00 Central European Time