By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility aims at appointing several external video suppliers capable of supporting the online course production of the Competence Hub department. Video suppliers may assist in a wide array of tasks, such as script writing, shooting, editing, handling full video production, creation of webinars etc. All services will be under request. Proposals that only cover some of the activities will also be considered, as some UMC video production projects are partially internalised.
Within the EIT Academy department, the Competence Hub aims to fill the urban mobility knowledge gap and makes mobility more efficient and sustainable, by promoting systemic and behavioural change, with a strong innovation and entre/intrapreneurship focus. The Competence Hub is impact/market oriented to:
- Capacity building (create/occupy new jobs)
- Skill development (lead the transformation)
Within the Competence Hub, the role of the E-courses team is to provide high quality and updated online courses that help understand urban mobility, giving the freedom to the participants to take the course at their own pace.
Via its website Urban Mobility Courses (hereinafter referred to as UMC), the Competence Hub offers 40+ courses and provides the following features:
- Understand and analyse urban mobility concepts, trends, challenges, transformations.
- Asynchronous courses, accessible from anywhere
- Practical and impact-oriented
- Free content, EIT Urban Mobility Academy certification
- In collaboration with recognised mobility experts and thought-leaders from top universities/consultancies
- Additional e-courses published on Coursera and FutureLearn.
In 2023, the Competence Hub plans to produce a total of 8 online courses. In consequence, there is an existing need of externalising part of the video production projects to make sure all the courses are delivered before 31December 2023.
To apply, please send the completed and signed Tender´s Submission and Declaration Form.
Check out the Request for Proposals here.
Deadline for submission: 10 July 2023 16:00 Central European Time