By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is aiming to identify a private health insurance covering the medical care of its employees based in Spain.
Important elements and requirements we are looking for (the list is not exhaustive):
- The private health insurance must not bear co-payment. The private health insurance shall either:
- Cover in full the medical costs (medical directory).
- Combined services: cover in full the medical costs (medical directory) + expense reimbursement (outside medical directory).
- The employees must have the possibility to add their families in the private health insurance (spouse and children) under the same conditions of their insurance.
- The price of the private health insurance per employee must be the same for all the workforce regardless of the age and gender.
- The private health insurance cannot be terminated unilaterally by the Insurance company.
- No employee’s health declaration must be presented (notwithstanding the fact that very serious pre-existing diseases such as cancer or multiple sclerosis must be reported).
- Medical assistance must be provided in Spain and – subject to special conditions -on a worldwide basis.
- Beneficiaries having no waiting period in their present private health insurance, should be waived all waiting periods in the new corporate health insurance.
- The proposal shall detail if surgical procedures, as well as if prosthesis are included.
- Medical directory for the area of Barcelona and Madrid with full detail of hospitals and specialities offered.
- Basic dental service (e.g., annual mouth cleaning).
- Full list of included hospitals, separated by location.
- Full list of laboratories included separated by location.
- If the employee leaves the company, he/she should be able to maintain the private health insurance under the same conditions for a specific period of time (amount to be borne by the ex-employee during that period, not by the company).
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals
Deadline for submissions: 10 December 2021 at 16:00 Central European Time.