EIT Urban Mobility is seeking to contract support from a professional marketing agency or freelancer to increase the number of eligible and qualitative start-ups applying to our investment call by using digital marketing.
In pursuit of leading positive change and business prosperity, EIT Urban Mobility is investing up to €500 000 per company in impact-driven startups and scale-ups to accelerate their journey, to continue critical innovation and to ultimately transform the European urban mobility landscape.
In 2023, Impact Ventures will have an ongoing open call from March to October to attract mobility ventures applying for investment. The goals of the online marketing services are:
- Develop customised strategy, based on initial analysis and recommend best digital actions to implement
- Define KPI’s based on EIT Urban Mobility goals, track statistics, and ensure we’re on track to meet KPIs
- Positioning of EIT Urban Mobility in order to reach the maximum number of eligible companies applying to the investment call
- Attract more applications from female-led companies
- Increase the geographical diversity by receiving applications from start‐ups coming from all European countries (e.g. Baltics and CEE region)
- Ongoing monitoring analysis on key metrics for the strategy (organic & paid traffic to landing page)
Throughout the year, user data generated from visitors and applicants will be extensively analysed to evaluate the effectiveness of the digital marketing campaigns and the content most relevant to them. The marketing agency will have to take the lead in this analysis, and in adapting the campaign strategy to the findings and outcomes. Data needed from the side of EIT Urban Mobility will be provided by the Communications and Marketing Officer of EIT Urban Mobility. The selected agency will not have direct access to confidential data from EIT Urban Mobility.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
To apply, please send the completed tenders submission and declaration form.
Deadline for submission: 24 March 2023 at 16:00 Central European Time