EIT Urban Mobility is seeking to contract support from a professional marketing agency or freelancer to increase the number of eligible and qualitative start-ups applying to our investment call by using digital marketing.
Within the vision of EIT Urban Mobility, Impact Ventures aims to become the reference in the market for supporting and funding impactful gender‐balanced start‐ups within urban mobility. The tools used to reach this objective are:
- Funding through grants and equity investments
- Knowledge and training through partner‐led programmes
- Networking and hot lead introductions through dedicated support to our equity portfolio companies.
In 2023, Impact Ventures will have an ongoing open call from March to October to attract early-stage start-ups to apply for investment. The goals of the online marketing services are:
- Increase the number of eligible and qualitative start‐ups applying to the investment call
- Attract more applications from start‐ups with female (co‐) founders
- Increase the geographical diversity by receiving applications from start‐ups coming from all European countries (e.g. Baltics and CEE region).
Throughout the year, user data generated from visitors and applicants will be extensively analysed to evaluate the effectiveness of the digital marketing campaigns and the content most relevant to them. The marketing agency will have to take the lead in this analysis, and in adapting the campaign strategy to the findings and outcomes. Data needed from the side of EIT Urban Mobility will be provided by the Communications and Marketing Officer of EIT Urban Mobility. The selected agency will not have direct access to confidential data from EIT Urban Mobility.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 27 February 2023 at 16:00 Central European Time.