By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is aiming to identify a provider to deliver a monitoring system for online press and media activities monitoring and support social media listening and brand analysis.
The contracting firm should be offering the following options.
Social listening and monitoring
- At least five searches: “Search” means a single search string made up of keywords used to search the web for news sources and social networking sources and provide the results in the form of news articles or posts through the contractor’s platform.
- The search results should display hypertext link to the online media source where the article or post can be found.
- The dashboards should be able to be customized to showing analytics and search results. Each dashboard include relevant tools like potential reach, tonality, share of voice (SOV), equivalent advertising value (VEP), top languages, RSS feed, content flow, media exposure, heat map-global, trending topics, top publications and countries or regions.
- 15-month retrospectives of the Twitter network and other social data sources, for comparison and review in the monitoring.
- Includes Twitter Influencer Alerts (Twitter only), outreach (news only), spike detection and event alerts (40 companies).
- Ability to send email messages to the media (presentations, press releases and media advisories) and track open rates.
- Ability to load contacts. The customer is responsible for obtaining all required consent from such contacts when necessary.
- Ability to research, organise and manage relevant media sources and contacts.
Database of journalists
- Advanced search of the database of media contacts by journalist or publication name, location, pace, role and channel.
- Access to global media contact databases for Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Kenya, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
Profiles that can access the monitoring system
- Access given to five authorised users to the media control service.
- Ability to connect five own accounts of social networks: Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Possibility to create a competitive benchmarking for up to 50 connected public social accounts.
- Possibility to schedule and publish content on social networks through the platform.
- Creating report metrics across multiple channels to see the performance of your own social media accounts that are connected.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
To apply, please send the completed tenders submission and declaration form.
Deadline for submissions: 24 April 2023 at 16:00 Central European Time.