By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility, hereby being referred to as “EITUM”, is aiming to identify a contractor that will offer professional assistance in compliance and/or related legal and financial services to support the Onboarding Services Team under EITUM management and supervision.
The Onboarding Service Team is responsible for performing a full eligibility check to all entities receiving an EIT subgrant. It collects and verifies the truthfulness and consistency of requested documents and performs financial capacity assessments, if requested by the EIT Community (KIC).
In general terms, the validation process consists of:
- Verifying the completeness and trustfulness of the information, correctness of the data (in all documents), legal personality, reliability of the financial information by spotting e.g. challenging situations, possible overexposure, qualification for EIT funding, etc. of the documents provided by the entities.
- Requesting a basic financial assessment for each business entity from a credit scoring agency (such as Dun & Bradstreet, etc.) enter the specific information in the database and send the relevant documentation to the corresponding EIT Community entity (KIC).
- Contacting the entity and requesting additional documents/clarifications within a specific timeframe.
When the documents have been considered accepted/compliant, the Onboarding officers must update the IT database accordingly.
The need for the provision of external expert services arises to cope with peak periods of unexpected heavy workload, which require additional workforce for a fixed period of time. EITUM wishes to purchase provision of external experts services for the Onboarding Services, established in Budapest (Hungary).
EITUM will, inter alia:
- Assign specific tasks to the external experts;
- Ensure the supervision of the external experts’ performance of tasks;
- Provide all necessary equipment, documents, data, and information necessary for the performance of tasks assigned to the external experts.
The external experts will be selected by EITUM based on periodic needs.
Check out the Request for Proposals here.
To apply, please send the completed and signed Tender´s Submission and Declaration Form.
Deadline for submissions: 31 October 2023 16:00hs (CET)