- Impact Ventures
- 1 January 2023
- 31 December 2025
- Drive TLV
- 1 033 115 €
Drive TLV (Israel), MobilityXlab (Sweden), and STARTUP AUTOBAHN powered by Plug and Play (Germany) have established a consortium partnership (known as DMS Consortium), with the goal of launching a Smart Mobility Accelerator for early-stage start-ups in the area of smart and sustainable mobility.
The Smart Mobility Accelerator mission is to support and empower start-ups with state-of-the-art solutions in smart and sustainable mobility, with the aim of disrupting the market and creating a sustainable future.
The Smart Mobility Accelerator is a hands-on, 6-month opportunity for early-stage start-ups to gain access to the support and resources they need to succeed. The programme will leverage the experience and networks of all three partners — Drive TLV in Tel-Aviv, MobilityXlab in Gothenburg, and STARTUP AUTOBAHN in Stuttgart — to promote the selected start-ups and assist their growth, investment, and commercialisation initiatives. The programme offers a comprehensive range of benefits for start-ups, including:
- catered business consultation by industry experts
- product and technology validation
- honing product market fit and value proposition
- investor pitch coaching
- a Sustainable Development Goals workshop
- exposure to top Original Equipment Manufacturers and Tier 1’s companies including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Honda, Volvo Cars, Goodyear, Hertz, ALD, and more
- a trip to Germany to participate in the IAA Mobility conference
- recommendation for investment from EIT Urban Mobility