- RIS HUB
- 04 january 2021
- 12 months
- € 186 973
MeHUB helps to organise public space within the urban environment as well as lower operational costs for service providers and create a better MaaS(Mobility as a Service) experience for users with a connected and universal micro-mobility charging infrastructure.
- creates alternative solutions for efficient and electric personal mobility.
- integrates last-kilometre solutions with existing public transportation hubs.
- ensures vehicles are supported by smart and connected locking against vandalism.
- measures the scalable benefits of the infrastructure.
- minimises operational needs and supports reducing and measuring carbon emissions.
MeHUb aims to answer the following EIT Urban Mobility challenges: ID120 - integrate micro-mobility solutions with public transportation hubs ID167 – recognise and address the needs of residents by increasing the resolution in the first/last mile for the city governors. ID119 - more accessible and sustainable setting and create better mobility as a service. ID019 - create an e-bike alternative to cars for medium and long-distance journeys. ID048 - offer a counter measure for stealing and vandalism for both personal and shared vehicles.
The project aims to improve the experience and efficiency of micro-mobility in cities as well as measure its impact.
An impact analysis report will showcase the positive impact of the solution and the operational effectiveness of micro mobility usage in the city.
Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate