- Impact Ventures
- 1 January 2023
- 31 December 2023
- UPC, Technical University of Catalonia
- 374 997 €
E+ Mobility is an acceleration programme for top notch start-ups addressing the challenges the mobility industry is facing in the fields of energy and mobility, micromobility and shared mobility. It aims to support industry with the current technological revolution in the mobility industry. It does this in the following four ways:
- addressing the challenges European cities are experiencing in the fast-changing fields of transportation and mobility;
- addressing the challenges of companies looking to innovate and create new business models that adapt efficiently to evolving new markets;
- accelerating the introduction of mobility innovations to the market in the specific fields of energy and micromobility and shared mobility;
- having a positive impact on society and the environment.
Cities need more road-ready, efficient solutions to the challenges in mobility & energy, micro-mobility and shared mobility thematic fields; start-ups need support preparing to pilot in European cities.
The main objectives of E+ Mobility Accelerator are to reach and support quality start-ups working in the respective fields, resolve the challenges the mobility industry is facing and, to prepare the industry to the technological revolution coming ahead. A specific focus is done in the fields of mobility & energy, micromobility and shared mobility.
The main activity outputs are to have identified at least 50 quality applicants from across Europe with a range of gender diversity, support a minimum of 10 start-ups per year and recommend 4 start-ups to invest to EIT Urban Mobility.
UPC , Technical University of Catalonia
UPC, Technical University of Catalonia