Scaling high-impact New European Bauhaus ventures
Sustainability, Aesthetics and Inclusion
These are the three core principles of the New European Bauhaus. Are you a European startup or scaleup developing innovative solutions with deliberate consideration given to these principles? Are your solutions aligned with the following priorities?
- Reconnecting with nature
- Regaining a sense of belonging
- Prioritising the places and people that need it most
- Fostering long term, life cycle and integrated thinking in the industrial ecosystem
If so, APPLY NOW to get a boost!
Launched by the European Commission, the New European Bauhaus translates the European Green Deal into a tangible, positive experience in which all Europeans can participate and progress together.
To help foster the New European Bauhaus transformation, the EIT Community members including EIT Digital, EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Food, EIT Manufacturing and EIT Urban Mobility are offering support to the most innovative ventures that are driving sustainable change for cities, industries, climate, food, wellbeing and overall quality of life.
The 20 best companies will receive support services worth a total of 1 million Euro. Ventures accepted into the programme will benefit from a 10,000 EUR grant and 40,000 EUR worth of active support in the form of workshops and events designed to address the following areas:
- Business Model Assessment
- Marketing & Branding
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Funding Strategy
- GAP Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Pitch Training
- Leadership Coaching
- 16 January 2023: Applications open
- 13 March 2023: Submission deadline
- March – May 2023: Evaluation and due diligence
- May 2023: Announcement of the selected companies
For more details on the evaluation and due diligence process please refer to the Terms and Conditions.