What will you get?
- A consortium of 7 strong international startup accelerators
- City match-making to test your solution
- Access to test and demonstration facilities
- One-to-one business coaching and mentoring
- Free co-working space in Munich, Milan or Copenhagen
- Access to EIT Urban Mobility investment initiatives and funding instruments
Has your startup found the perfect solution to make city logistics more sustainable? Are you ready to scale up your company and test your solution in cities across Europe? The Sustainable City Logistics Accelerator is an international six-month accelerator programme for startups who are ready to scale up internationally and access a unique network of the leading deep tech startup accelerators across Europe.
In the Sustainable City Logistics Accelerator, your startup will get ready to kick off sales in international markets. You will get one-to-one business coaching, mentoring, and workshops. The programme offers city match-making to test your solution and facilitates an introduction to test and demonstration labs around Europe.
Is your startup facing the challenges of creating more sustainable freight and goods transportation in cities and overall sustainability in city logistics? Then this six-month online programme is your chance to get real product-market fit and enter international markets faster.
- Scalable solution related to sustainable city logistics
- Less than € 1 million revenue to date (accumulated over startup lifetime)
- Startups must be incorporated in EU or Horizon Europe-associated countries. The registration certificate will be required to participate in the programme. No more than max. 5% of your shares are held outside the eligible EU or EU associated countries (no detailed cap table needed)
- A team with a least 2 FTE (not a single founder): minimum 1 team member pursuing the startup fulltime (not necessary connected to monetary compensation)
- Founders and employees (e.g., ESOP) should still own more than 70% of shares
20 February – 21 April 2023
Open call for applications
22 April – 10 May 2023
Evaluations of applications
12 May 2023
Communication of shortlisted start-ups
Communication of selected start-ups for the programme
June – December 2023
Execution of the accelerator programme