The EIT Urban Mobility is project partner of ENTRANCE, a project under Horizon Europe designed to mobilise financial resources and boost sustainable innovations in the transport and mobility
The EIT Urban Mobility is project partner of ENTRANCE, a project under Horizon Europe designed to mobilise financial resources and boost sustainable innovations in the transport and mobility sectors. To do so, the partnership will create an environment for promoting solutions to find buyers or investors.
As part of the series of online workshops “Countries and Regions Initiatives Supporting Zero-Emission Road Freight and Logistics” jointly organised by EMEurope and ALICE, with the support of the POLIS Network and the project ENTRANCE, Italy will be in focus.
This workshop is organised by Finpiemonte S.P.A. in collaboration with the Italian Ministry of Universities and Research. On it, information about the Italy/Piedmont policies, strategies, and solutions for zero-emissions road transport will be presented.
09.45 | Virtual meeting room open
10.00 | Opening and welcome
10.05 | Introduction: The framework of collaboration for zero emission mobility and logistics in Europe
- European Technology Platform for Logistics Innovation (ALICE), Fernando Liesa
10.10 | SESSION 1 – Italy and Piedmont: policies, strategies and solutions for zero emission mobility
- Moderator, European Technology Platform for Logistics Innovation (ALICE), Fernando Liesa
- National framework: the Italian challenge on zero emission, National Institute for Transport Education and Research (ISFORT), Andrea Appetecchia
- The Piedmont Regional Hydrogen Strategy, Regione Piemonte, Tiziana Dell’Olmo e Daniele Caffarengo
- The new urban logistic plan, Metropolitan City of Torino, Giuseppe Estivo
- Overview of best practices and technical solutions, The System of Regional Innovation Clusters, Paolo Dondo
- Industrial vision and the market point of view, The Italian Association of the Automotive Industry (ANFIA), Gianmarco Giorda
11.15 | SESSION 2 – Round table discussion: zero emission in the logistic sector
- Moderator, Carlo Rafele, Professor of Supply Chain Management, Department of Management and Production Engineering, Politecnico di Torino
- Expert, Andrea Ballarin, advisor
- Logistic operator, Katoen Natie, Valentina Popaiz
- Industry, IVECO Group, Alberto Ruffino
- Research, Links Foundation, Tiziana Delmastro
12.10 | End of workshop
(Wednesday) 10:00 - 12:10