Are you a representative of a Czech or Slovak municipality with a sustainable mobility ambition? Would you like to get inspired by innovative
Are you a representative of a Czech or Slovak municipality with a sustainable mobility ambition? Would you like to get inspired by innovative start-ups that can support you to meet your climate targets? Or are you another urban mobility stakeholder or academia representative and would like to discuss urban mobility solutions? Then this event with national and international speakers is a fit for you!
This event is organized by CIVITAS with local support from CIVINET Czech and Slovak Republics and EIT Urban Mobility. The event will take place 6 December 2022, 10:30 – 17:00, and is in-person only, with simultaneous translation between English and Czech.
The objective of this Urban Mobility Incubation Workshop is to provide local authorities and other mobility stakeholders with knowledge, tools, and methods they can use to develop successful mobility interventions that are acceptable, financially viable, legally possible and self-sufficient in the long run.
Make use of the opportunity to meet other mobility stakeholders as well as inspiring urban mobility solutions and register today!
- Introduction to Urban Mobility Incubation Workshop
- Introduction to CIVITAS
- Introduction to CIVINET Czech & Slovak Republics
- Introduction to EIT Urban Mobility and EIT UM Innovation Hub East
- Setting the scene of changes: Public private partnership examples in urban mobility
- Support for mobility innovation organisations and regions
- EIT Urban Mobility Incubation – Mobility Solutions Showroom
- Best practice city
- Networking get-together
(Tuesday) 10:30 - 17:00
Impact Hub Brno