EIT Urban Mobility invites you to a discussion with the authors of its new study on urban mobility strategies during COVID-19
About this Event
In this webinar, you will have the opportunity to engage with the authors of the latest EIT Urban Mobility study on urban mobility strategies during COVID-19.
After an introduction by EIT Urban Mobility Factory director, each chapter lead of the study will share their insights during 5minutes pitches. The second half of the event will be a discussion with the audience, where people will be able to directly ask questions to the authors about their findings.
The Zoom link to connect to the webinar will be shared with participants after their registration.
Introduction by Lluis Puerto, Director, EIT Urban Mobility Factory (5mn)
Keynote speech (tbc, 10mn)
Pitches by chapter leads (25mn):
- Challenges, requirements and strategies of sustainable urban mobility systems (Inés Aquilué, CARNET- Centro de Innovación y Tecnología de la UPC)
- Effects of COVID-19 on urban mobility systems (Jana Helder, Bable GmbH)
- Best practices for resilient & future-proof urban mobility systems (Héctor Cañas, Bable GmbH)
- Innovation in cities as enabler of the transition (Mikael Edelstam, Miljöstrategi AB)
- Economic impact of COVID-19 – Looking Forward (Albert Gragera, University of Barcelona & Danish Technical University)