City governments operate in increasingly uncertain times. EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Urban Mobility and cirka CPH are pleased to invite city officials and transformation partners in the Nordics and Baltics for
City governments operate in increasingly uncertain times. EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Urban Mobility and cirka CPH are pleased to invite city officials and transformation partners in the Nordics and Baltics for a day of learning and exchanging knowledge to understand the following:
- What do city and local governments need in order to take true innovative action?
- How can city and local governments, with their partners, use momentum for change to rapidly change city systems (services, energy, mobility, culture, etc.)?
- How to hold perspective towards sustainable development and climate resiliency, when faced with a pressing energy crisis?
The half-day conference/workshop is free of charge. There are spots for 40 participants: www.eventbrite.com/e/unlocking-transformation-in-city-governments
- 10.30-11.00: Arrival, check-in and freshly baked buns
- 11.00-12.30: Introduction, keynote and capability-building in your team – Solla Zophoniasdottir, Laila Kildesgaard
- 12.30-13.15: Networking lunch
- 13.15-15.30: Cases and workshop – Jens Gille, Chin-Yu Lee, Bjarke Kovshøj
Registration confirms participation in the full program on December 7 from 10.30 to 16.00 and includes a complementary vegetarian networking lunch.
The registration does not include transportation to and from Copenhagen.
Get up to date on how other cities are translating systems innovation into practice, and take part in a growing movement of practitioners and leaders.
- Keynote presentations by leading experts in the field
- Connect with local transformation frontrunners from across the Nordics and Baltics
- Get new perspectives on implementing systems innovation in your context
- Get input on how to work with your locally unique challenges
- Share and gain new insights on challenges and successes in innovating operating environments and when working with local governments
- Get a high-level visual summary to easily recall and share your insights with colleagues
While OECD and other international thought leaders have defined overarching capability frameworks to support systems transformation, what does this look like in practice in local government and in their work with other actors?
The day is held to support cities, local governments and actors working with them in bringing local transformations into practice.
For any inquiry feel free to reach out to Tom Pruunsild, Learning Facilitator at EIT Climate-KIC, on email@example.com.
This event is hosted by EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Urban Mobility and cirka CPH
(Wednesday) 10:30 - 16:00
44 Ingerslevsgade (Meatpacking District)