tue22jun17:00tue20:00TOP 10 European mobility startups to be introduced during the EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator Pitch Awards17:00 - 20:00
EIT Urban Mobility will select TOP 10 mobility startups fromthe Business Creation Accelerator programme batch#2 to be introduced during the official closure of the programme EIT Urban Mobility
EIT Urban Mobility will select TOP 10 mobility startups fromthe Business Creation Accelerator programme batch#2 to be introduced during the official closure of the programme EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator Pitch Awards on 22 June at 17:00 h CEST to the general audience and jury members.
EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator Pitch Award is the official closure of the programme and 10 of them will get the opportunity to impress the jury and the audience with their product pitches. TOP 10 startups will be selected in two ways. First, 5 startups will be selected from open public voting and will go to the finals. The other 5 finalists will be nominated by the Business Creation Managers and HUB members based on their progress during the accelerator program.
The EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator Programme is an EU-funded programme in five European regional hubs implemented through partners to take early-stage mobility startups to the next level. Startups have different business targets such as reducing congestion or increasing efficiency in the transport system which they try to achieve with innovative approaches to make commuting faster or more enjoyable, to accelerate the transition to low- or zero-emission forms of transport – and with all other possible ideas that help solve mobility-related problems.
The EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Hubs all over Europe supported 25 startups. Each startup was granted with mentoring and consultancy services, workshops, networking events, and access to the largest mobility innovation community. All of them receive equity-free funding of €15,000 euros.
Let’s meet the 25 startups that will be competing on the 22 June 2021:
- ASIMOB – With Artificial Intelligence and IoT, ASIMOB helps to keep roads in safe conditions, both for human drivers and future AVs.
- AWAKE Mobility – AWAKE Mobility helps city bus operators to prevent breakdowns and to optimize maintenance processes.
- BIA Power Inc. – We optimize and simplify electric vehicle charging for the cheapest and greenest charge, smoothest loads, and lowest battery degradation.
- Blink Last Mile – Sustainable same-day delivery and fulfillment service for direct to consumer brands.
- Bluedot – We provide charging station owners with state of the art tools to manage. Engage EV drivers, reduce downtime and earn revenue from your charging.
- BringAuto – We are working on the interconnection of HW and SW in transport solutions for the development of a remotely controlled, later autonomous robot.
- Dashfactory GmbH – Dashbike is a B2C product that collects infrastructure urban data for B2B & B2G data platform Dashtrack to digitize (cycling) infrastructure planning.
- FSE – FSE creates innovative solutions for light electric delivery vehicles.
- Gordian Logistics Optimization Systems AB – Easy-to-use, effective, and interactive tools to plan and optimize for sustainable mobility.
- InnoBrain – Human Monitoring System for safe implementation of teleoperated vehicles in society.
- MET3R – MeterSolutions – We develop ZenGrid for grid managers and utilities, a robust, standards-compliant transactive energy layer that unites residential Demand-Response pro-grams with advanced smart charging.
- Moovster – A new mobility platform & multisided marketplace for city dwellers, cities & companies to solve urban mobility together.
- MUV B Corp – MUV turns safe and sustainable mobility into a sports game.
- OTIV – Teaching railway vehicles in complex environments to drive autonomously.
- Pavnext – Pavnext – promoting safer, smarter, and more sustainable cities.
- Peregrine Technologies – We empower commercial fleets and mobility services to operate safely and efficiently.
- Qarin – Qarin is the leading Dutch mobili-ty service provider for people with a limitation to travel. Powered by Qarin’s IT platform, Qarin enables passengers to travel carefree from A to B by public transport, taking into account their personal mobility restrictions.
- QLX – Real-time planning, validation, and involvement.
- Securaxis – Securaxis turns sounds into actionable insights for monitoring and exploitation of traffic noise.
- Skialabs – We build the most flexible software for waste management. Optimize routes, maximize recycling, and streamline customer services.
- Skipit – We allow everyone to travel like a local in a new city.
- SOLUM – Smart energy for smart mobility.
- Swugo – A service that turns any regular bicycle into an e-bike for less than your monthly TV subscription.
- Teleport Mobility – Open standard swappable batteries for micro-mobility.
- XYZ Dynamics – XYZ Dynamics is leading sustainable mobility with the development of the AxLectric. The AxLectric is a retrofit add-on electric powertrain for LCVs.
Your vote is very precious! You can vote* from 17 May until 1 June HERE.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
Tickets to international startup events, software packages and investor packages provided by partners such as Startup World Cup & Summit or AVAST.
This event will take place on 22nd June, starting at 5 pm CET. will be streaming the event on Streavent platform.
Don’t miss it! Register here!
For more information, please contact:
Jezabel Martinez, External and Digital Communications Manager at EIT Urban Mobility
(Tuesday) 17:00 - 20:00