Organised by the Romanian Smart City Association in cooperation with EIT Urban Mobility, ROPAT 2023 is the premier gathering of public
Organised by the Romanian Smart City Association in cooperation with EIT Urban Mobility, ROPAT 2023 is the premier gathering of public transport operators, policymakers, and industry leaders in Romania. This year, the aim is to set new standards for public transport and unveil innovations that define tomorrow’s mobility. Traian Urban, Director Innovation Hub East, EIT Urban Mobility, will be a keynote speaker at ROPAT 2023 on 16 November.
The event focuses on creating robust public-private partnerships for quality public transport, emphasising digitalisation, transparency, and sustainability. In a world in constant evolution, ROPAT 2023 is positioned at the centre of the transformation of public transport, adapting to current urban and rural needs. With an increased focus on electric mobility, we ask: what is the next step in the evolution of public transport?
- You will understand the projects and the enormous amounts to be invested in the public transport of people in Romania
- Gain insights from top industry leaders and policymakers
- Explore the latest innovations and solutions
- Network with key stakeholders in the public transport and urban mobility sectors
- Contribute to shaping a more sustainable and efficient national transport landscape
Learn more here.
(Thursday) 13:00 - 20:00
Palace of Parliament
Strada Izvor 2-4