The EIT Urban Mobility is project partner of ENTRANCE, a project under Horizon Europe designed to mobilise financial resources and boost sustainable innovations in the transport and mobility
The EIT Urban Mobility is project partner of ENTRANCE, a project under Horizon Europe designed to mobilise financial resources and boost sustainable innovations in the transport and mobility sectors.
In this context, ENTRANCE project and Big Buyers initiative had organise this workshop to provide a market analysis of zero-emission waste collection vehicles to advance and uptake the innovation reducing emissions and congestion in cities. The aim is to discuss the current market gaps that prevents a wider European uptake and the collaboration to advance on innovation.
To do so, ENTRANCE project has developed a market analysis on the available zero emission waste collection vehicles in the market. Through the work of the Big Buyers initiative, it has been discovered the market gaps that avoid the uptake of these vehicles and the solutions to facilitate the innovation uptakes for emissions reduction in urban areas.
- 14.00 – 14.15 | Presentation of market analysis for innovative zero-emission waste collection vehicles for urban services.
- Antonio Invito, Innovation & Business Analyst at PNO Consultants
- 14.15 – 14.35 | Examples of implementation use cases of ZE-waste trucks in Europe (Rotterdam & Gothenburg)
- Richard Brabers; Inkoper; Gemeente Rotterdam; Peter Årnes; Strateg; Göteborgs Stad
- 14.35 – 14.45 | Big Buyers initiative – lessons learned and market gaps identified
- Anja Katalin De Cunto, Project coordinator Big Buyers Initiative & policy advisor at Eurocitie
- 14.45 – 15.00 | Strategic Research Agenda BATT4EU – Batteries European Partnership Association
- TO BE CONFIRMED
- 15.00 – 15.15 | Funding opportunities for implementing zero-emission waste collection vehicles for urban services
- Jeanett Bolther, Project coordinator ENTRANCE & Senior Innovation Consultant at PNO Consultants
- 15.15 – 16.00 | Debate panel “Collaboration to overcome the market gaps between supply and demand to achieve zero emission waste collection”
- Jeanett Bolther / Anja Katalin De Cunto (Moderators)
(Thursday) 14:00 - 16:00