wed26oct09:00wed13:00Mobility Innovations Showroom09:00 - 13:00
The Mobility Innovations Showroom will take place in sunny Sitges (Spain) in the context of the International Mobility Congress!
The Mobility Innovations Showroom will take place in sunny Sitges (Spain) in the context of the International Mobility Congress! Solutions on electrification of public transport, micro-mobility, air quality and active mobility will be presented. In addition, public and private entities from Spain will attend, including representatives from cities, mobility service providers, public transport operators and transport authorities.
EIT Urban Mobility supported solutions Optimob, Ciclogreen, Solum Helios and Lobelia Air will showcase their best practice implementations in a dedicated session at the Congress.
- 9:00 – 9:15 Welcome Aurora Carbonell – Mayor of Sitges, Showroom introduction with Luis Puerto – EIT Urban Mobility, Carles Conill – AMB y Tomas Megia – ACCIO
Block 1: Electrification of public transport and micromobility
- 9:15 – 9:45 Round Table debate by AMB – Maite Perez, AMTU – Carles Labraña and ACCIO – Tomas Megía, moderated by EIT Urban Mobility – Lluis Puerto
- 9:45 – 10:05 OPTIMOB (bus fleet electrification) + Q&A
- 10:05 – 10:25 SOLUM (micromobility green charging & parking) + Q&A
Block 2: Reducing car commute for better air quality
- 10:30 – 11:00 Round Table debate by municipalities moderated by EIT Urban Mobility – María Paula Caycedo with Albert Muratet – Ajuntament de Sant Cugat, Lídia Perez – Ajuntament de Mataró and other municipalities (TBA)
- 11:00 – 11:20 LOBELIA (air quality monitor)+ Q&A
- 11:20 – 11:45 CICLOGREEN (green corporate commute) + Q&A
- 11:45 – 12:15 Networking Break : Meet the Start-ups
(Wednesday) 09:00 - 13:00