mon21febAll Dayfri04marJoin us at the EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Days, taking place from 21 February until 4 March!(All Day)
Register here to listen to idea pitches, engage in breakout sessions, schedule 1:1 meetings with other participants and learn more about the EIT Urban Mobility Call for Innovation.
Register here to listen to idea pitches, engage in breakout sessions, schedule 1:1 meetings with other participants and learn more about the EIT Urban Mobility Call for Innovation. Also, exhibit your idea on the Opportunities Forum to fill consortia gaps and find complementary capabilities within and beyond the EIT Urban Mobility partnership.
Learn more & register on the Events platform b2match
- Active Mobility: 22 February, 10:00 – 11:00h: Be prepared to be inspired by innovators working to expand the accessibility of active ways to get around cities! Attendees will also be invited to discuss hot topics such as gamification, last mile, intermodality, and user independent solutions.
- Future Mobility: 22 February, 13:00 – 14:00h: During this session you will hear from innovators about how to enable and create new digital urban solutions. Participants will also engage in speed dating around future mobility hot topics!
- Sustainable City Logistics: 24 February, 10:00 – 11:00h: Making the logistics of freight movement in urban areas safer and healthier! An interesting session which will cover topics such as collaborative logistics models, e-commerce, and data sharing. Listen to idea pitches and come prepared to engage in speed dating activities!
- Mobility and Energy: 24 February, 13:00 – 14:00h: Join this session to learn more about how to increase the use of cleaner fueled vehicles and reduce greenhouse gas emissions! Attendees will also be invited to network and discuss hot topics via speed dating sessions and breakout rooms.
This event series also include several information sessions (info days) such as:
- EIT Urban Mobility Pre-Call Innovation Day
- Innovation Call Info: RIS Support Session
- Official Call for Innovation Launch
- Innovation Call Info: Guidance, Rules and Evaluation Process on Innovation
- PLAZA Training: Introduction to the proposal submission tool
- Innovation Call Info: Making Financial Sustainability work for your proposal
- Innovation Call Info: Tips & Pointers for Proposal Writin
February 21 (Monday) - March 4 (Friday)