The EIT Urban Mobility is excited to invite all EU-based individuals, teams, start-ups, and SMEs with cutting-edge urban mobility innovations to submit their solution to this year’s
The EIT Urban Mobility is excited to invite all EU-based individuals, teams, start-ups, and SMEs with cutting-edge urban mobility innovations to submit their solution to this year’s pilot Rapid Applications for Transport (RAPTOR) competition.
Four cities seek your best ideas for their niche urban mobility challenges. Partnership is moving forward in the following cities: Brussels, Toulouse, Valencia and Cunit. One winner per challenge will be awarded a cash prize, mentoring and support from industry experts, and four months to develop their proposed minimum viable product to be tested in-situ!
Join EIT Urban Mobility and participating cities in this exciting kick-off event in which the niche urban mobility challenges and submission process will be presented.
AGENDA: To be announced
Support package of 50.000 total value, including:
- Cash prize of 30.000 € (VAT excluded)
- Mentoring and support during 4-months
- 2-day per week office workspace in EIT Urban Mobility headquarters
- 1-week test of minimum viable product with city
- Potential to be involved in future accelerator programme
RAPTOR Project timeline
- 30 July- Event KO and submission platform opening.
- 30 September-competition application closes
- 30 October-winners notified
- 1 January-MVP development start
- 30 May – In-situ testing of MVPS
(Friday) 10:00 - 11:30