Join us to the Info Session for the #ChallengeMyCity Braga call for Proposals! You will have an in-depth analysis of the project’s
Join us to the Info Session for the #ChallengeMyCity Braga call for Proposals!
You will have an in-depth analysis of the project’s objectives, award criteria, challenges and expected results. The City of Braga will be introducing the urban challenges this project will tackle. During the session, you will also learn about the call calendar, the evaluation process, how to register and much more.
- 09:30 – 10:00: General information
- Natalia Gozdur, EIT Urban Mobility – City Projects Manager
- Filipa Corais – Representative of the City of Braga (Portugal)
- 10:00 – 10:45: General procedures
- Anne-Laure Aslanian, EIT Urban Mobility – Programme Officer
- 10:45 – 11:00: Q&A
More about #ChallengeMyCity:
#ChallengeMyCity is a programme enabling European cities to tackle their most pressing urban challenges by testing market-ready innovative mobility solutions. Its objective is to test the best solutions through a six-month pilot and evaluates their social, economic, and environmental impact and estimate long-term integration into the city´s mobility strategy, to make mobility more sustainable and accessible for all.
This year’s edition of #ChallengeMyCity is dedicated to the cities of Braga (Portugal), Larissa (Greece), Heraklion (Greece), and Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) and divided into 3 cut-off dates (see below Call Summary table). Each city has identified a set of mobility challenges and is seeking solutions from businesses and entrepreneurs who can provide innovative proposals to tackle them.
#ChallengeMyCity provides enterprises of all types and sizes with a market-ready solutions with the opportunity to grow their successful business ventures and scale up their products and services.
Benefits for selected solutions
- Up to €60 000 in funding to implement a six-month pilot in real conditions
- Support to implementation by EIT Urban Mobility and city officers
- Networking opportunities with public administration and other innovators
- Promotion through the Mobility Innovation Marketplace by EIT Urban Mobility
(Tuesday) 09:30 - 11:00