Vodafone Power Lab, BGI, EIT Urban Mobility, Made of Lisboa and LISPOLIS invite you to participate in the Final Event of
Vodafone Power Lab, BGI, EIT Urban Mobility, Made of Lisboa and LISPOLIS invite you to participate in the Final Event of Get in the Ring- Vodafone Power Lab 2022, which will take place on the 31st of May in Lisbon (LISPOLIS Technological Forum).
Visionary founders, disruptive solutions, meaningful negotiations and a lot of excitement – all this is happening at this Final Event, where startups and an invite-only group of business leaders, partners and investors will gather for a pitch and networking day.
In this event you will be able to:
- Watch the pitch battles of 16 competing startups and witness the awarding of the Portuguese Winner of Get in the Ring;
- Vote for your favourite team, through a Public Voting with the weight equivalent to a member of the jury.
- Engage with the selected startups and network with key-stakeholders of the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
EIT Urban Mobility is one of the partners and sponsors of the competition in Portugal, which aims to give startups the opportunity to gain global exposure by pitching how they are solving the challenges of the 21st century. In this year’s Portuguese competition, the challenges are aimed at 4 areas of focus: XR Solutions, Automation & Gamification, Smart Mobility and Big Data.
The Portuguese winner will win several prizes, including a cash prize of up to €20,000; direct access to Vodafone’s innovation program; the opportunity to develop pilots and partnerships; and direct access to the Get in the Ring Global Meetup.
- Check-in opening at 9:30 am and opening session
- Thematic battles to determine a semi-finalist startup by technology area
- Networking session
- Get in the Ring Semifinals
- Round table with panel of judges
- Get in the Ring Final
- Key note with guest speaker
- Networking cocktail starting at 5:00 pm
(Tuesday) 09:30 - 18:00