What is the future of mobility made of? Teleoperation, digitalization of the road, sensors, digital twins, and more. The future of mobility is here, and
- What is the future of mobility made of? Teleoperation, digitalization of the road, sensors, digital twins, and more. The future of mobility is here, and it has never been so fascinating. To discuss the sector challenges, experts from different organizations and companies (EIT Urban Mobility, Cellnex, I2Cat) will enlighten the audience with the latest progress and experiments on mobility.
- 15:00h Presentation by Federico Ruiz, head of the National 5G Observatory (MWCapital), on the challenges of 5G connectivity applied to mobility.
- 15:05h Presentation of the panellists by the moderator
- 15:10h Start of the panel discussion
Questions for each of the participants:
What is the future of mobility in 3 key concepts?
What is being done to get us closer to that future?
o Presentation from the CCAM vision
o Presentation of the ‘5GMED demo days’.
o Presentation of the ‘EIT Urban Mobility, 5G Turbo’ project.
- What still needs to be done?
15:40h Conclusions (by moderator)
15:45h End of the session
The session will take place at the Mobile World Capital Barcelona booth
(Tuesday) 15:00 - 16:00
MWC Barcelona - Fira Barcelona
Av. Joan Carles I, 64, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Mobile World Capital Barcelona