sun29maywed01junEIT Urban Mobility will be at ITS 2022Smart and Sustainable Mobility for all(may 29) 09:00 - (june 1) 17:00
The ITS Congresses represent the ultimate showcase of mobility services deployment and are the means for the ITS Community to keep pace with the incredible evolution of the
The ITS Congresses represent the ultimate showcase of mobility services deployment and are the means for the ITS Community to keep pace with the incredible evolution of the industry. Over the years, the European Congresses have offered a platform for thought leaders, developers, entrepreneurs, and decision-makers from the transport, logistics, and IT industries to share ideas and progress in smart and sustainable mobility.
The 3-day event is a great opportunity to learn about the latest technologies and policy developments in the area of smart mobility and digital transport, with plenty of sessions focused on Smarter and more sustainable mobility.
EIT Urban Mobility is actively participating in ITS 2022:
- Meet us at Booth C04 and enjoy the networking cocktail that will take place on 30 June at 4.00 pm
- Congress Session: SIS 47 Working with living labs: lessons learned and best practices
Moderated by Jordi Casas, City Development & Public Funding Officer at EIT Urban Mobility.
As the FRANCAZAL test bed project is still underway, the objective of this Special Interest Session on Living Labs is to foster knowledge transfer from living lab experts and provide helpful insights to the FRANCAZAL promoters. The session format will be a Panel Discussion, where all speakers will share their experiences and lessons learned when dealing with the 5 key elements of the living lab approach: (1) real-life environment to run experiments; (2) triple or quadruple helix stakeholder’s involvement; (3) co-creation activities; (4) end-users’ engagement; and (5) multi-method approach.
- Confirmed Speakers:
- Ms. Melanie Grötsch, Head of Research Division at Landeshauptstadt München
- Mr. Kenneth Jørgensen, Senior Project Manager at Gate 21
- Mr. Nicolas Misiak, metropolitan councillor and President of Tisseo Traveler, will represent Toulouse Métropole in the panel
- Ms. Maria Alonso Raposo, Scientific/Technical Project Officer (Directorate C – Energy, Transport and Climate), Joint Research Centre (European Commission)
- Confirmed Speakers:
May 29 (Sunday) 09:00 - June 1 (Wednesday) 17:00