The IAA 2021 international motor event has a new concept this year combining an exhibition area in the city centre, a forward-looking mobility platform and a dialog forum
The IAA 2021 international motor event has a new concept this year combining an exhibition area in the city centre, a forward-looking mobility platform and a dialog forum all at the same time.
EIT Urban Mobility will be present in IAA Mobility 2021 with two main activities:
- A stand in the Open Space – Citzen Lab in the main square of Munich (Marienplatz) with free access for all during the whole event! EIT Urban Mobility will explain visitors about our objectives and activities and they will have the opportunity to meet representatives of some of our supported start-ups and projects, which provide innovative solutions to the challenges faced by our cities on urban mobility. Our stand will also foster the citizen engagement on how the mobility of our cities should be in the future.
- Our CEO, Maria Tsavachidis, will participate as speaker in the workshop ‘’Curbside Management: Orchestration of Mobility Offers in Public Spaces’’ (on 8 September 16:00 – 16:45 CET – Hall A1 Expert Stage) with a presentation and a discussion covering topics such as, interdependencies between mobility and public space, relevance of stakeholder participation and the importance of innovation and design in public space.
About IAA Mobility 2021
IAA Mobility 2021 is a triad composed by:
- The Summit on the trade show grounds will be the venue for brand and product presentations, and conferences for professionals.
- The Open Space will turn Munich’s most beautiful inner-city locations into interaction forums on mobility concepts for the future and stages showcasing technologies as experiences.
- The Blue Lane will connect the city centre and the trade show with a test track where forward-looking mobility becomes a real experience.
Click here for additional information about IAA Mobility 2021.
Join us in this unique event!
september 7 (Tuesday) - 12 (Sunday)