PolisMobility is an international expo & conference on future mobility & urban life to be organised in Cologne on 24-26 May 2023 by the Exhibition and Congress Centre
PolisMobility is an international expo & conference on future mobility & urban life to be organised in Cologne on 24-26 May 2023 by the Exhibition and Congress Centre of the city. Among their partners and sponsors, the two main ones are the City of Cologne and the Association of German cities.
The event is focused on the mobility transition in our cities with two main objectives: to provide input towards a sustainable and successful transport transition in our cities and regions, and to serve as a platform for promoting an active transformation and integrated solutions – coming together across sector boundaries and building on existing networks.
Being identified as one of the three events related to each of the three Special Interest Groups (SIGs) this year, the participation of EIT Urban Mobility will be very active, including the following activities:
Wednesday 24 May:
- The launch meeting of the SIG on Mobility Data Spaces (14:00 – 17/18:00h, Room Allegro-CC West)
- Pitch session for start-ups (15:00 – 17:30h, activeSTAGE)
- Info session on the ‘Smart City Marketplace’ Project ( 16:00-16:20h, citySTAGE)
- Networking with Deutsche Städtetag (Association of German municipalities) (17:30 – 18:30/19:00h, EIT Urban Mobility booth at the exhibition area)
Thursday 25 May:
- City Club meeting (10:00h)
- Panel discussion on the ‘Smart City Marketplace’ Project (11:00-12:00h, Medialounge )
- Panel discussion on use cases for mobility data spaces in European cities (14:45 – 15:45h, openSTAGE)
Friday 26 May:
- EIT Urban Mobility general presentation (11:30 – 11:50h, citySTAGE)
All days (24-25-26 May):
- EIT Urban Mobility booth (Exhibition hall, citySQUARE)
- Other sessions of polisMobility (different stages and times)
Join us in Cologne on 24-26 May for the series of sessions and visit us in our booth in the citySQUARE area of the exhibition!
For more specific questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
may 24 (Wednesday) - 26 (Friday)
Messeplatz 1, 50679