EIT Urban Mobility participates at the European Transport Conference (ETC) (Milan, 7-9 September 2022) which celebrates this year its special 50th edition. Organised by the Association for European
EIT Urban Mobility participates at the European Transport Conference (ETC) (Milan, 7-9 September 2022) which celebrates this year its special 50th edition. Organised by the Association for European Transport, over the years the conference has offered a space for transport policymakers, practitioners and researchers from all over Europe and beyond to discuss and exchange around policy issues, best practices and research findings in the broad spectrum of transport. The ETC also provides a great opportunity where delegates can enjoy networking possibilities, participate in technical visits and explore the exhibition, creating in this way new international connections and reaffirm old professional friendships.
This year’s highlights are the following:
- Behaviour Change – the impacts of the climate emergency and COVID-19 on long term travel patterns
- Covid recovery – funding and financial sustainability of public transport
- The future of cities – emerging new travel and land use patterns
- The future of aviation – compatibility of recovery and sustainability
- Travel data – When will new travel patterns be stable enough to inform modelling and forecasting?
EIT Urban Mobility is actively participating at ETC 2022, namely with three types of activities:
- A session on Thursday 8/09 at 16-18h: EIT Urban Mobility will present its mission and activities, giving the floor to some of our partners and projects with the objective of awareness increasing among the conference participants and creating new Italian partners in the future.
- Organisation of a Project Award which will be handed during the welcome reception on Wednesday 7/09
- EIT Urban Mobility booth at the exhibition area
september 7 (Wednesday) - 9 (Friday)
Politecnico di Milano - Campus Bovisa La Masa
Via Raffaele Lambruschini, 20156 Milano MI, Italien