Join the Greek Municipalities of Larissa and Heraklion at the #ChallengeMyCity info session for a deep-dive into the project’s goals, award criteria, challenges, and expected
Join the Greek Municipalities of Larissa and Heraklion at the #ChallengeMyCity info session for a deep-dive into the project’s goals, award criteria, challenges, and expected results. During the session, you will also learn about the call calendar, the evaluation process, how to register, and much more.
- 12:00 – 12:10: Welcome and introduction to #ChallengeMyCity
- Rafael Hirt, EIT Urban Mobility – City Projects Manager
- 12:10 – 12:30: Introduction to the challenges
- Municipality of Larissa
- Municipality of Heraklion
- 12:30 – 13:15: General procedures and application process
- Anne-Laure Aslanian, EIT Urban Mobility – Programme Officer
- 13:15 -13:30: Q&A
#ChallengeMyCity is a programme enabling European cities to tackle their most pressing urban challenges by testing market-ready innovative mobility solutions. Its objective is to test the best solutions through a six-month pilot and evaluates their social, economic, and environmental impact and estimate long-term integration into the city´s mobility strategy, to make mobility more sustainable and accessible for all.
This year’s edition of #ChallengeMyCity is taking place in the cities of Braga (Portugal), Larissa (Greece), Heraklion (Greece), and Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) and divided into 3 cut-off dates. Each city has identified a set of mobility challenges and is seeking solutions from businesses and entrepreneurs who can provide innovative proposals to tackle them.
#ChallengeMyCity provides enterprises of all types and sizes with a market-ready solutions with the opportunity to grow their successful business ventures and scale up their products and services. Find more information about the call and the Call Manual here.
Benefits for selected solutions
- Up to €60 000 in funding to implement a six-month pilot in real conditions
- Support to implementation by EIT Urban Mobility and city officers
- Networking opportunities with public administration and other innovators
- Promotion through the Mobility Innovation Marketplace by EIT Urban Mobility
(Wednesday) 12:00 - 13:30