EIT Urban Mobility – Innovation Days The main open Innovation Call for Proposals is set to launch in mid April! The EIT
EIT Urban Mobility – Innovation Days
The main open Innovation Call for Proposals is set to launch in mid April!
The EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Days will bring urban mobility key players together to forge new collaborations as part of the second this Innovation Call for Proposals for Business Plan 2023-2025. The b2match platform provides the opportunity to pitch and showcase project ideas, book 1:1 meetings with other participants, and exchange on complementary capabilities.
Information sessions will be held focusing on submission guidance, EIT rules, proposal writing, financial sustainability, and the evaluation process. The b2match platform will remain active for viewing potential project partners and for networking, until the end of June 2023.
- Call Information Session: Innovation Call strategic focus, scope and call requirements, evaluation process. 17 April 2023, 9.30 – 10.30 CEST
- Meet the Cities: City presentations on priority areas, and discussion on how cities and industry can work together in the Call for Innovation. 17 April 2023, 11.00 – 12.30 CEST
- Guidance to applicants: Introduction to the proposal submission tool Plaza. 20 April 2023, 9.30 – 10.30 CEST
- Commercialisation and Financial Sustainability: understand the commercial and financial return requirements and options. 19 April 2023, 14.30 – 15.30 CEST
- Proposal Writing: Tips and pointers for writing a strong proposal. 20 April 2023, 11.00 – 12.00 CEST
Additionally, one event for each of the 3 Challenge Areas that form the focus for the Innovation Call for Proposals, will be held and cover discussion on the area, idea pitches from a range of exciting innovative organisations, and Q&A.
- Sustainable City Logistics: 18 April 2023, 10:00 – 11:30 CEST
- Mobility and Energy: 18 April 2023, 14:30 – 16:00 CEST
- Future Mobility: 19 April 2023, 10:00 – 11:30 CEST
Register to attend via the b2match platform.
You can benefit from this event series in multiple ways:
- Publish and showcase your projects, ideas, services or needs to event participants.
- Get inspired by idea pitches, identify matching organisations, skills and capabilities, and find the missing puzzle piece for your project idea.
- Initiate and arrange 1:1 meetings with fellow participants.
- Meet new contacts and stay in touch with them beyond the event days.
- Boost your visibility in the EIT Urban Mobility ecosystem.
17 (Monday) 09:30 - 20 (Thursday) 12:00