The ScaleTHENGlobal programme, developed by the EIT Urban Mobility has opened a new call for participants. A total of 5 startups will be selected from around the globe to take part in the activities, which will promote global outreach for urban mobility startups based outside the European Union.
Welcome2Europe will host 5 international startup companies targeting Europe, and will give them the opportunity to be introduced to investors and local hub partners. This activity will foster engagement between startups, small and medium-size enterprises, original equipment manufacturers, suppliers, public administrations and potential investors. Preparation workshops will facilitate the selected startups to boost their future presentations and networking with potential customers.
- Participation in networking events (online due to COVID) with key stakeholders (such as startups, SMEs, original equipment manufacturers, suppliers, potential investors, and public administrations) for the urban mobility startups participating.
- Participation in workshops and mentoring sessions with international experts.
- Access or participation to Smart City Expo World Congress
- Introduction to the local ecosystem
- Access to the EIT Urban Mobility network and ecosystem.
Deadline for the submission of proposals: 20 August 2021