Be part of the EIT Urban Mobility Scale-up Hub
and take your mobility startup to the next level!
- Programme for startups across all EIT Urban Mobility pan-European partners with a focus on urban mobility and
- Excellent opportunity for startups to become visible through the urban mobility Startup Map Europe.
- Facilitation for startups for market entry and receive support from EIT Urban Mobility.
- Enhancement fundraising processes + help with investor readiness and introductions to potential investors
- Pilot activities with cities: Up to three scale-ups will get the chance to access up to € 50.000 in equity-free funding to run pilot projects with European cities in 2020.
CLOSED (15 May 2020)
Selected startups receive …
Programme & partners
- Bootcamp: In 2020 the Bootcamp will be online. Involves a team of mentors and lecturers that have a pan-European & international track record. See the detailed programme here.
- An event in Hamburg in June 2020 gives opportunities to boost the deployment of best in class innovation solutions for addressing key mobility challenges.
- Demo Day for scale-ups, on stage with a focus on professionals, investments, government and city representatives, in September 2020.
- Barcelona Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC) in November 2020. All selected scale-ups have access to the SCEWC and are invited to panel discussions and pitches. Broad networking opportunities.
Get funding and all the benefits the regional
hubs can provide you: Apply for the EIT Urban Mobility
Scale-up Hub programme!
Who should apply?
1. Minimum eligibility criteria
- Incorporated in EU or EIT Urban Mobility participating countries
- A team (NOT a single founder)
- Founders that own a majority stake in the company, preferably >75%
- None of the shareholdings are outside EU or EIT Urban Mobility participating countries
- Clear, scalable business idea, in line with strategic priorities of EIT Urban Mobility
- Advanced validation (TRL 7-9)
- Demonstrated revenue generated from customers, preferably € 100k in the last ﬁscal year
- Pilot activities with cities, already ongoing or with a strong potential
- Minimum € 1 billion addressable market
2. Maximum eligibility criteria
- The startup should have received less than € 1 billion revenue and/or investment
Three steps process
- Apply through our application form on https://um7.eu/ until 15 May 2020 at 23:59 CET (CLOSED!)
- A panel of qualified evaluators will review your application until 20 May 2020
- The best 15 teams will be notified on 21 May 2020 to join the online Bootcamp taking place on 26-27 May 2020
Do you want to be part of the
EIT Urban Mobility Scale-up Hub programme?