By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is aiming to identify a venue provider to organise its face-to-face (F2F) All Hands Meeting (AHM), including catering and audio-visual services needed.
The F2F All Hands Meeting (AHM) is EIT Urban Mobility’s annual in-person team building and staff networking event. The first edition took place in Barcelona in June 2022, which was attended by approximately 120 participants. The 2023 edition of the F2F AHM will be held as an in-person event and will take place on 21-22 June 2023 for 170 participants.
The objective of the EIT Urban Mobility F2F AHM is to hold an in-person teambuilding event that facilitates collaboration, exchange, and networking by bringing all staff together, including the HQ team located in Barcelona (Spain) and from its five Innovation Hubs (IHs): IH North in Copenhagen (Denmark), IH East in Prague (Czech Republic), IH Central in Munich (Germany), IH West in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), and IH South, also located in Barcelona (Spain).
The frame of this request is to find the suitable venue to host this event including catering and audio-visual services. The activities during the day are not included in this request.
The contracting firm should be offering the following services:
|Details of the venue needed|
|– Venue must be located in Barcelona, preferably in the city centre and close to the beach. |
– Venue must be accessible by public transport (located no more than 10 minutes walking).
– Venue with, at least, one large meeting room (more than 300m2) and a capacity for more than 170 people. This meeting room should have the possibility of combining different set-ups during the event.
– The main meeting room must be connected to another space for coffee breaks and networking for 170 people.
– The main meeting room should have space for a small stage.
– Venue with outside area, to be used for lunch and side activities.
– Meeting rooms should have natural light.
– Preferably a venue with a special access for groups.
– Possibility to have extra breakout rooms, depending on venue availability.
– Venue must be able to offer a space for a registration desk and a cloak room.
|– Catering for the two days of the event, including lunch and coffee breaks. All meals must be exclusively plant-based.|
– AV support during the whole event that knows the venue very well and has worked at the venue previously.
– 24 hours of experienced venue assistance during the whole event, including: supporting EIT Urban Mobility team before, during and after the event, ensuring the set-up is as previously detailed, ensuring all catering needs are covered as decided, etc. This person should speak English.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
To apply, please send the completed tenders submission and declaration form.
Deadline for submissions EXTENDED: New deadline: 5 May 2023 at 16:00 Central European Time.