By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is aiming to identify a provider to provide support with the implementation and planning of the new operating model and processes across the organisation.
In 2022, a review of the communication effectiveness within the organisation took place. This resulted in a set of recommendations to improve the communication effectiveness, the development of a communication strategy, a redefined operating model and organisation design and the definition of core operational processes. First implementations of this new operating model and processes across the organisation have been implemented.
To ensure a proper follow-up of the work done in 2022 EIT Urban Mobility is seeking additional support in the next phase of this communication effectiveness project focused on embedding the new processes and resources. Emphasis should also be on developing actions to create a greater team spirit among the members of the organisation’s communications ecosystem to ensure the new operating model is clear to everyone, the importance of this model and their role in it.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Continuing and finalising some elements that started or were implemented at the end of 2022
- Providing support with mentoring, training and upskilling of the extended communications team in 2023.
- Providing support with the development of an overarching communications plan for 2023 to ensure all teams are aligned on the strategy, themes to cover, major events, campaigns, etc, including deliverables and measurable KPIs.
- Develop a programme and materials to educate the organisation around the potential and power of good communications.
- Providing support with setting up and facilitate quarterly communications team workshops.
- Providing support with developing a plan to engage and influence the entire organisation for full acceptance and alignment to make this communication effectiveness project successful across the organisation.
The supplier is also encouraged to include any other additional information considered relevant.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 30 December 2022 at 16:00 Central European Time.