By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is aiming to identify a tenderer located in Israel to provide services which align with our main lines of activity for the purpose of increasing and establishing EITUM’s outreach to Israel, to provide supporting services to Israeli mobility start-ups, and to EIT Urban Mobility’s European equity portfolio start-ups interested in the Israeli market, especially in terms of access to knowledge, training and best practices.
A diverse, well-functioning and dynamic ecosystem is crucial for start-up growth. Such environment of inter-dependent actors is characterised by, and dependent on, access to market, industry leaders, support organisations, talent, knowledge, and capital.
EIT Urban Mobility believes that to best fulfil our mission of supporting European start-ups, we must also engage, collaborate, and support leading local start-up-ecosystems, acting as change agents to facilitate and promote start-ups growth.
The expertise of the bidders should demonstrate the following:
- Strong network within the Israeli start-up ecosystem, high-quality connections to important players in the start-up community and to private and institutional investors, as well as to local and global industry leaders, government innovation agencies, etc.
- High-quality, experience-based, and proven knowledge of: The mobility industry in Israel with regards to regulation, trends, and market leaders, as well as knowledge of the global mobility start-up ecosystem, current technologies; and /or impact-tech in the sense of the intentional use of technology to benefit people and the planet, ideally addressing major social or environmental problems – with regards to training, acceleration, and fundraising of impact-tech start-ups.
- Proven experience in supporting mobility / impact-tech start-ups for the past 5 years.
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality knowledge and training, mentoring and/or coaching programmes to early- stage companies, in the past 5 years.
- Proven experience in successfully scouting and selecting high-quality teams to accelerators, investments, and other training programmes, for the past 5 years.
- Located in a central start-up working space in Israel, easily accessible by public transport.
- Experience in organising networking events for start-ups and the start-up ecosystem.
- Led by a professional team of experts, out of which two are with at least 7 years of personal experience in the start-up ecosystem, including direct experience in scouting, accelerating, and investing in start-ups.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 3 October 2022 at 16:00 Central European Time.