By the present procurement procedure, the EIT KIC Urban Mobility S.L.U, hereby being referred to as “EIT UM” or the “Company” is aiming to identify a provider (hereinafter, referred to as “the Contractor” or “Tenderer”) to provide corporate and labour legal advisory services to EITUM.
EIT UM expects to receive proposals to provide law advise services in the Netherlands:
The Tender will provide the below legal advice on the following areas upon request (list non exhaustive):
- Advise mainly on contractual law in the Netherlands. Advise on corporate and labour law may be required.
- Advise on procedure law in the Netherlands. Represent and assist clients in relation to the rules and procedural practices in court proceedings and appeals, both in civil or labour courts as the case may be and judicial review courts; also advising on out-of-court dispute resolution.
- Check the Chamber of Commerce of the Netherlands on behalf of the client, when required.
- The Contractor must be a law firm with presence in the Netherlands.
- The Contractor must have 1 person as main point of contact with an excellent command of English (level C1).
- The Contractor must have a client-oriented approach.
- The Contractor must have capacity to provide quick and practical solutions to our requests.
To apply, please send the completed and signed Tender´s Submission and Declaration Form.
Check out the Request for Proposals here.
Deadline for submission: 13 July 2023 16:00 Central European Time