By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is aiming to identify a private health insurance covering the medical care of its employees based in Spain.
Important elements and requirements we are looking for (the list is not exhaustive):
- The private health insurance must not bear co-payment.
- The employees must have the possibility to add their families in the private health insurance (spouse and children) under the same conditions of their insurance (amount to be borne by the employee, not by the company).
- The price of the private health insurance per employee must be the same for all the workforce regardless of the age and gender.
- The private health insurance cannot be terminated unilaterally by the Insurance company.
- No employee’s health declaration must be presented (notwithstanding the fact that very serious diseases such as cancer or multiple sclerosis must be reported).
- Medical assistance must be provided in Spain and – subject to special conditions – on a worldwide basis.
- Beneficiaries having no waiting period in their present private health insurance, should be waived all waiting periods in the new corporate health insurance.
- At least 30 specialities must be offered in the medical directory (cardiology, paediatrics, dermatology…).
- Basic dental service (e.g., annual mouth cleaning).
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals
Deadline for submissions: 22 November 2021 at 16:00 Central European Time.