EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a provider to provide consultancy services for our organisational efficiency, ensuring alignment between strategy and organisation design, lean & efficient processes, and stakeholder understanding. The consultancy services will be on several projects on demand.
Detailed scope of work
- Review current performance in selected business functions / core business processes
- Work with the in-house leaders to identify potential opportunities to improve effectiveness
- Develop implementation plan, which includes but is not limited to:
- Sharpening strategic clarity
- Operating model design
- Organisation structure design
- Defining roles and accountabilities
- Process re-engineering
- Engaging planning and execution
- Training / communication development / delivery
- Facilitation / mediation
- Executive 1-to-1 coaching/ Management Team Coaching / development
- ‘Backlog’ creation of tasks to be completed
- Create a ‘Kanban’ board to manage project tasks
- Weekly review session
- Report development and assessment on results
- Support delivery through targeted expert advice and content development
- Establish monitoring and reporting, to enable the Management Team to oversee and steer delivery
- Same persons leading all the phases
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 24 January 2023 at 16:00 Central European Time.