By the present procurement procedure, the EIT KIC Urban Mobility S.L.U. (hereby being referred to as “EIT UM” or the “Company”) is aiming to identify a provider (hereinafter, referred to as “the Contractor” or “Tenderer”) to provide acceleration services within the EIT Community Women Entrepreneurship initiative (hereinafter WE). The service provider will have to deliver training packages for a total of 12 start-ups and scale-ups on traction and go-to-market strategies and financing aspects.
Rocket Up programme (included in EIT Community Women Entrepreneurship initiative)
Rocket Up is a yearly growth programme supporting women-led technological ventures achieve successful international expansion in Europe.
To achieve rapid growth, European start-ups always must go through an internationalisation process. Launching a new market requires strategic planification and good connections within the target region.
The programme is aimed at 12 female-led start-ups with high environmental and social impact, in the fields covered by EIT Urban Mobility, EIT Manufacturing, EIT Food and EIT Culture and Creativity, and intends to deliver the following activities :
- An academic perspective on how to expand internationally,
- Tailored-made mentoring with hand-picked business and regional experts,
- Access to respective KIC network and other financial opportunities,
- A network of female founders,
- Visibility through EIT communication channels.
The proposal and the scope of work to be presented should demonstrate the supplier’s ability to support EIT Urban Mobility in the following tasks within the Rocket Up programme:
· Support on the selection of the participating start-ups
· Develop and execute group trainings on the topic of international expansion, including external experts and facilitating peer-to-peer networking.
· Give individual mentoring to every start-up to support the definition of the internationalisation strategy.
· Support EIT Urban Mobility on best-fits for potential mentors to participants, giving access to its international network.
· Support to EIT Urban Mobility on the definition and delivery of a feedback methodology to compile participant’s comments and create an improvement proposal.
Check out the Request for Proposals here.
To apply, please send the completed and signed Tender´s Submission and Declaration Form.
Deadline for submissions: 26 January 2024 16:00hs (CET)