EIT Urban Mobility is seeking professional support for the planning, organisation and execution of our events and those of third parties where EIT Urban Mobility is participating. EIT Urban Mobility organises and takes part in many events and additional strategic, operational and administrative support is needed.
We have events all year round. To ensure a high quality and timely delivery of the planned work, we seek for additional support of an Events professional. Until May 2023 the support would be to cover the maternity leave of our Events Manager and after this period there is a need of approximately 20 hours per week. The workload may differ depending on the period and the events to be prepared. An expected peek of work with a more intensive workload is expected in the months prior and during our flagship event Tomorrow.Mobility World Congress, which takes place in November.
Events are key for EIT Urban Mobility to support the achievement of strategic objectives and to generate more impact. Some of the goals that we aim at reaching when organising events and actively participating at third party events are the following:
- Raising brand awareness and brand recognition
- Expanding our network
- Exchanging with experts and gather knowledge for the community
- Facilitating networking among EIT Urban Mobility partners, Innovation Hubs and with the wider urban mobility ecosystem
- Engaging with new/potential partners
- Enhancing collaborations with selected geographies and target audiences
- Providing support and benefits to existing partners
- Connecting with key players in Europe
- Engaging with relevant mobility and sustainability trade press in Europe
- Strengthening relations with the local media
- Becoming and being recognised as the largest European community in urban mobility
- Positioning EIT Urban Mobility as a trusted source of information and reliable partner in urban mobility.
The tasks envisioned to be requested to the Event Planner cover supporting EIT Urban Mobility in the organisation of physical and digital events, such as conferences, workshops, networking sessions, info days, exhibitions, award ceremonies, press conferences and training sessions. Events may take place online, face to face or as a hybrid of both.
The required services will range from event strategy and concept development, event management, organisation and implementation and internal coordination and budget management, to handling different logistical aspects, such as catering, travel arrangements, speakers’ management and onsite assistance.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 2 March 2023 at 16:00 Central European Time.