EIT Urban Mobility consists of a network of over 250 partners, who are Europe’s leading companies, research and education institutions and cities. They all support outreach, are actively engaged via the Innovation Hubs and cover the complete value chain from vehicle and traffic technologies to urban planning, data services, energy, retail, financial services, and engineering.
The main objective is to gather all EIT Urban Mobility partners from different European locations under one roof and organise a 2-day event designed just for them. Besides a Partners Day, EIT Urban Mobility wants to organise a Matchmaking Day in order to tailor EIT Urban Mobility´s offering to their proposals.
Events are an important component of EIT Urban Mobility’s communications strategy and play a pivotal role and channel for disseminating the success and impact of EIT Urban Mobility´s activities.
By the present procurement procedure, EIT Urban Mobility is seeking professional support for the planning, organisation, and execution of this event, which will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, over the course of two days, respectively on 28 and 29 of March 2023
EIT UM aims at reaching the following objectives with this event:
- Reinforce the strong feeling of community and belonging to the EIT Urban Mobility community for all our partners.
- Create awareness of how powerful our community is.
- Exclusivity event – only for our partners – only for the selected.
- Hook event; to transform potential leads to become EIT Urban Mobility partners. Some of our ready-to-be partners will also be invited to the event.
- One exclusive day for our partners dedicated only to matchmaking for their proposals for EIT Urban Mobility opportunities.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 12 February 2023 at 16:00 Central European Time.