EIT Urban Mobility is seeking to contract support from a digital marketing agency to work closely with the Business Development Officers working at Factory, by appointing one single provider. Factory is EIT Urban Mobility’s vehicle for exploitation and scaling of solutions of the organisation’s portfolio. This includes projects supported or financed through other vehicles within EIT Urban Mobility. Factory’s main goal is to leverage on EIT funding to create more value and market opportunities for these solutions.
The marketing objectives in 2022 are as follows:
- To create awareness of the platform and its offerings, generating registered users and traffic to these.
- Building a significant supply of quality content, mainly products, best practices, and insights.
The support requested involves the following operational and strategic aspects of the marketing campaigns. Beyond this list, EIT Urban Mobility can request assistance to other activities identified during the implementation of the contract if duly justified and indicated in due time:
- Executing the campaigns
- Strategy for each channel
- Defining the overall strategy of the marketing campaigns
- Analysing Marketplace and campaigns performances
- Creating the Marketplace Brand
Throughout the execution of the tasks in this proposal, the agency will be in close collaboration with EIT Urban Mobility’s Factory and Communications and EU Affairs teams.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals
Deadline for submissions: 14 December 2021 at 16:00 Central European Time.