The Academy is the collaborative arena for lifelong learning within EIT Urban Mobility, helping to build critical capabilities for innovation and transformation. Within the Academy, the Competence Hub offers intensive programmes on hot topics in urban mobility and transport to work with professionals from different sectors, such as project managers, engineers, city executives and entrepreneurs. These programmes are co-created by our partners in various locations in Europe. These lifelong learning initiatives use a variety of formats including light online material in a WebTV channel, online courses (short courses and MOOCs), in-project training, and co-creation work, as well as more conventional face-to-face seminars. The Competence Hub aims to reach a total of 500,000 people per year through its online offers.
By the end of 2021, the Competence Hub wishes to achieve the following goals:
- Attract a significant WebTV viewer audience (5+ videos of 5K+ views and 50 videos with 500+ views).
- Convert part of these viewers into learners (SFOCs, MOOCs).
- Have 800 participants complete our SFOCs and MOOCs, taking into account that 5-10% registered learners generally complete asynchronous online courses.
- Improve interactivity with its viewers and learners to better understand their learning needs.
In order to make the funnel model presented above and our learning experiences a commercial success, the EIT Urban Mobility Competence Hub wishes for the WebTV (as the first level of the funnel model) to be attract a very high number of viewers. We are therefore seeking to develop a strong digital marketing strategy, based on an extensive understanding of our target audience(s)’ needs and the channels/marketing actions that will help us reach these target audience(s).
The Competence Hub is therefore interested in contracting the necessary support from a single digital marketing agency so it is able to:
- Extensively understand its core market(s) (key players and their value propositions, key products, subjects, focus, etc.) and its target audience(s) (profiles, interests, consumption patterns, etc.)
- Efficiently promote existing/future WebTV videos through organic and paid social media marketing actions
- Identify a good User-Experience solution to improve/smoothen the user journey relative to our WebTV video content, so to help us improve viewer-satisfaction, viewer-learner conversion, and ultimately learner satisfaction / revenue generation.
The intended start date is, at the latest, 14 June 2021 and is expected to last, at the latest, until 17 December 2021.
All information, including the detailed scope of work, deliverables, and terms & conditions can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Deadline for submissions: 6 June 2021 at 16:00 Central European Time.