By the present procurement procedure, the EIT KIC Urban Mobility S.L. hereby being referred to as “EIT UM” is aiming to identify one digital marketing agency capable of:
- Supporting the development of the UMX platforms during 2024 – Work Package 1.
- Assisting the Competence Hub on paid media promotion of the UMX platforms during 2024 – Work Package 2.
With respect to Work Package 1: As presented in the previous chapter, from 2024 we are planning for the Competence Hub’s learning initiatives to function under the single brand UMX (Urban Mobility Explained). This brand will include the E-courses, Applied learning, and the UMX YouTube channel. Today, the E-courses and Applied Learning courses are hosted on the website Urban Mobility Courses, and the UMX videos are hosted on the UMX YouTube channel.
With respect to Work Package 2: the supplier will support the Competence Hub on the paid media promotion itself.
- Identifying the Competence Hub’s needs in terms of media spend to get conclusive results and achieve Competence Hub’s goals during 2024.
- Engaging with the relevant media networks so to undertake the digital marketing campaigns.
- Handling the media spend for the Competence Hub until 31 December 2024.
Check out the Request for Proposals here.
To apply, please send the completed and signed Tender Declaration and Submission Form.
Deadline for submissions: 15 November 2023 16:00hs (CET)